February 27, 2011

Speak Up..!!


The best way to describe myself before these three wonderful years would have to be 'painfully shy'. Most people, who know me, like school acquaintances and teachers, will agree that I'm a very soft-spoken person. My close friends usually DISAGREE with this though, since I tend to open up a lot more and become outgoing when in their presence.

So, what made me change to the way I am today..?? I don't know really what happen, it just did.. Hahaha.. Confidence, self esteem, ?? Whatever it was, i'm glad. Because i'm now a good enough public speaker, a decent debater and many more..

Much love..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shy ? haha .. its funny .

Lutfi Adam said...

haha,, seriously.. that was me 3 years ago..

syafeeqanabella said...

but..not for one and half years ago,,,hehe

Lutfi Adam said...

jap pqa... one and a half years tuu time ble ek??