February 28, 2011

I'm Making this one Public..


'NEVER TRUST A MAN'


Well that quotation has been in my mind lately, ever since a friend of mine used it to defend what she said in the process of undermining the male gender. I'm talking worldwide. I'm not taken by about anything here, just dashing myself to tell you what I think about that particular quote.

Being an Islam, there are loads of obligation that restrain an Islam from doing something or anything that is consider a sin or to the well being of our self-respect. Those obligation towards Islam are there for a reason.


* * *
I'm going to talk about the usage of quotations in everyday life. I'm not against quotes or anything but some got it wrong on how to use it. I think..??


The purpose of quotes for me is..

"Opening Doors Of Awareness And Providing Insight Toward Discovering And Fulfilling Our Life Purpose"


Purpose of quotes are for opening new doors of awareness and provide insight concerning our specific mission in life.

Regardless of who you are, what your financial situation currently is, or where you are currently at in your life, each and every one of us has a specific life purpose.

Although each persons purpose varies, as sure as there is gravity, you have a specific purpose.

I never heard the Islam laws stating about the usage of quotes being haram yet alone being disallowed. Because without a doubt, they help us provide insight in certain situations in life.

* * *

But what I have to say is you can't contradict these quotes in all aspects of life especially in Islam. When a girl came up to me saying, haven't you heard the quote ' never trust a man' before as she heard what I had to say about girls. Of course I've heard of that particular quote and a thousands more before. I'm am not denying what you are saying is wrong but isn't it odd...?? If I say that the quote is true 100 percent true, what the Hell are you doing learning from male teachers.... or bother listening to the ustazs preaching about Islam... or yet alone,.. listening to you're dad's advices..

You got so tight up with these quotes that you let them stand in the way of your decision making or thoughts about something. I'm not saying its wrong to have a quotation as your personal motivator or you're fuel that keeps you going everyday but do not let it be your final say in everyday life. Got it..??



11 comments:

Farah Adiba said...

wah.. defensive.. haha

Anonymous said...

everybody need to be respected either man or woman .

Lutfi Adam said...

Just making a point.. =p

Anonymous said...

haha...point ni bleh tahan....msok akal....

Lutfi Adam said...

wahana..?? Asal my reply speech is the one drawing the least attention..??

Anonymous said...

haha..

Lutfi Adam said...

siapalah unknown ni.?? haha.. gelak kat aku lagi..

leonardo dicaprio said...

owh, ur writing was not so bad!keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

hey u,don't praise like that,maybe he'll act like a "duke" for what u've just said.just shut up

ika said...

awesome !! keep posting~

Lutfi Adam said...

leonardo : thanks for the compliment, I'll try to improve on my writing..

anonymous : haha,, thanks for the effort to undermine me..